We R Enough Apparel Ltd Returns Policy
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund. Please communicate all refund requests with us.
Our policies, excludes any SALE items, Undergarments, Bikinis and Yoga tops.
- Exchange Policy- Credit note issued for the amount in which you paid for the item returned.
- Change of Mind Policy - Refund to your original payment (excludes any shipping cost).
How to Return:
Before returning your product please ensure compliance with the following:
Please take extra care when trying on your new purchases as any items returned with damage such as; makeup or general wear and tear will be refused.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your return and specify the items you want to send back. Sale Items are non-returnable.
- Items must be unworn and in its original packaging and accompanied material.
- Items with excessive wrinkling are subject to denial.
- Items covered in animal/human hair are subject to denial.
- Items with strong odours or smell like smoke, cologne, detergent, etc will not be accepted
- Items with markings or other stains (such as deodorant/make up) will not be accepted.
Unfortunately, we currently do NOT offer returns outside of the UK.
Exchanges are processed within 24-48 hours after we receive your return.
Refunds are processed within 14 days after receiving your items.
We reserve the right to refuse any refund or exchange if goods are not returned in a re-saleable condition.
It is the customer's responsibility to cover shipping cost on any returned items.
Return of the product remains the customer's sole responsibility and risk. We accept no responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
Please ensure your returned items are received by us within 14 days from the date in which your parcel was delivered to you.
We request using a Signed For Service when sending your items back. For the following reasons:
1. You have full security your item will make it to us.
2. Your item arrives within the designated return period of 14 days.
All items are the customer’s responsibility until we have it in our possession.
Quality control is our number one priority and we ensure all items are looked over twice by two different members of staff before being dispatched. All orders claimed at being faulty will be assessed very carefully for any tampering or forceful damage.
Unfortunately, as of now, we currently do NOT offer returns outside of the UK.